1. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. This prize has no cash value. Prize cannot be sold. Prize cannot be transferred without prior consent from the contest administrator.
The prize is limited to one couple. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This contest is not sponsored or affiliated with Instagram.
DATES OF PRIZE – Winner to Be Selected February 1st, 2019 at 10 am PST
At the contest’s end, the contest administrator will contact the winner to schedule the shoot. All potential dates exclude all Saturdays and many Sundays due to the unavailability for wedding days.
If the winner is unable to make any of the available dates; and the winner and the contest administrator are unable to finalize the agreed-upon date by February 15th, 2019, the winner is allowed to transfer the prize to another couple. Prize must be used within 2 months of the contest end date, otherwise, it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Participant must fill out form in its entirety, follow Michael Santos Photography on Instagram. Like predetermined post and tag one additional person on the post. To be eligible, entrants must follow listed above on Instagram at the time of the selection. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The winner will be notified by email and Instagram Direct Message. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
Michael Santos Photography may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 2 week period after the prize notification email/direct message is sent.
3. This contest is administered by Michael Santos Photography. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and have the ability to travel to Southern California for the event. Void where prohibited. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from the departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
4. Michael Santos Photography will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Contest Administrator will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this contest if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Contest Administrator including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
5. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned, the contest administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The contest administrator also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the contest administrator has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the contest. The contest administrator’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Contestants are responsible for all applicable taxes.